The Thermal Kit system can be mounted on walls, tripods or ceilings to scan temperatures of 120-300 people per a minute. The system can operate as standalone or integrated as a centralized control system, specific to the needs of the school or daycare facility.
How it Works
The built-in sophisticated algorithm identifies and tracks any individual showing a high temperature and alerts the monitored central system.
A bi-spectral thermal camera coupled with intelligent identification is able to detect up to 120 people per minute in the camera field of view.
The Thermal Kit is customizable. Customers have options to change the view mode, minimize snapshot records, enable sound alerts, SMS, email notifications and much more.
• Face Detection and Temperature Measurement
• Snapshot Face Photo with temperature labeled
• Face Recognition *Optional
• Face Attributes (mask detection) *Optional
• People Counting / Social Distancing *Optional
• Quickly identify people’s temperature
• Accurate measurement of multiple target body temperatures
• Detection efficiency is more than ten times that of the manual process
|Dimensions||50 × 30 × 20 in|